the four seasons island resort
ENTHUSIASM IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS SUCCESS.
Come Grow with Us
Four Seasons Island Resort, has just completed major capital improvements and renovations and we are excited to share these with everyone. . . this is just the beginning . . . .
If you share our enthusiasm and dedication to providing amazing guest experiences . . . Come Grow with
We value our dedicated employees and their commitment to ensuring our guests have a memorable experience. We are fortunate to have an incredible staff . . . and are always looking for good people to join our team, so . . . . Come Grow with Us.
Due to our growth at Pine Mountain & our soon to open Four Seasons Island Resort, we have openings for experienced Hospitality Providers in most departments, please click here to submit your resume: email@example.com.
No experience? That’s OK! If you have the desire to start a career with opportunities to grow and advance and are willing & committed to learn the business “from the ground up”, please send your resume or letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
It's all here at Four Seasons Island Resort, Join our team at the biggest and best full service, four-season resort in the Upper Peninsula!
- Four Seasons Island Resort is interviewing candidates for Four Seasons Island Resort which has its Grand Opening May 16th. Due to our expansion, we also have Sous Chef position at Pine Mountain Ski & Golf Resort.
- Full time for evenings & weekends plus Part time with flexible schedule.
- Prepare menu items; train, direct & supervise the kitchen staff to assure top quality meal service; accurate food preparation, attractive plating, and timely delivery at precise food temperature.
- Second in command to our Executive Chef.
- Candidates must possess a great deal of culinary knowledge and experience.
- Must be adept at applying various cooking techniques and proper use of knives.
- Must be passionate about the Culinary Arts, have a desire and the managerial skills to motivate and help your staff continue to develop their skills.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-past environment.
- Truly care about presenting delicious, perfectly cooked meal to our valued guests, we look forward to receiving your resume or letter of interest.
Line Cook / Prep Cook
Four Seasons Island Resort is interviewing candidates for Line Cook positions. Candidates should have professional kitchen experience, including working a hot line and grill. We are also hiring line cooks for Pine Mountain Resort in Iron Mountain, MI
We have an excellent head chef and a beautiful resort; you will enjoy coming to work.
- Experience in full-service restaurant is desired
- Understanding of cooking methods, ingredients and equipment
- Solid references, No felonies
- Flexible schedule
- Task-driven individual
- Cooking and preparing all menu items in accordance standards set by the Chef
- Stocking and maintaining sufficient levels of food on the line
- Food preparation and portioning prior to service
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment
- Ability to lift 60 lbs and stand for long periods of time
Full time position is primarily evenings & weekends. Part time positions flexible hours at Four Seasons Island Resort in Pembine, WI and at Pine Mountain Ski & Golf Resort in Iron Mountain, MI.